One of the things that our patients like most about 3640 Dental is our comprehensive dental care in Atlanta. Families – and everyone else – find it convenient to get all the smile services they need in just one place.
- Replace missing teeth
- Repair teeth damaged by cavities or injury
- Give you a beautiful smile
- Keep your teeth and gums healthy
Our comprehensive care is just one reason that some families have been coming to our practice for decades. We treasure our relationships with our patients, which are based on integrity and compassion. We look forward to building relationships with you and your family too! Our goal is to help you achieve your best possible oral and overall health.
To make an appointment, call us today at 770-802-1120. If you have an issue that requires immediate attention, we’ll do our best to get you in right away.
Your Comfort Is Always a Top Consideration
No one wants to visit a dentist who isn’t serious about patient comfort. At 3640 Dental, your family’s comfort is a top priority. Dr. Lida Paez, Dr. Walter Grayson, and the rest of our team always use a gentle touch. In fact, Dr. Paez was named Best Hands On Skills by her dental school classmates! Our team is gentle enough to work with nursing home residents and other patients with special needs.
We show our commitment to your comfort with:
- Complimentary beverages and other treats
- Soothing background music
- Blankets and neck pillows to help relax you
- Technology like an intraoral camera and 3D imaging to keep exams and treatments as comfortable as possible
- Two forms of dental sedation, so you can choose the one that works best for you
To experience comfortable and comprehensive dental care in Atlanta, call 3640 Dental at 770-802-1120. We’re located at 3640 Chamblee Tucker Road, next to Tracey’s Medicine Center.