Proactive care is a primary focus for our team, as it keeps small problems from becoming bigger ones. It’s why we use technology like intraoral cameras – so we can detect and address issues as soon as possible. A prompt response is essential for dental emergencies in Atlanta to keep an issue like a broken tooth from hurting your overall dental health.
If you have an emergency, we will prioritize getting you an appointment within 48 hours, on the same day if possible. In addition to this rapid response, we will:
- Offer stress-free care with dental sedation if you need it
- Relieve your pain and repair your mouth with restorative dentistry or other treatments
- Provide the kind of expert guidance that comes from dentists with nearly 50 years of combined experience
- Use patient-friendly technology like an intraoral camera to keep your diagnosis and treatment as comfortable as possible
If you need emergency dental care, call us ASAP at 770-802-1120.
Many Emergencies Require Restorative Dental Care
In most cases, emergency care requires a restorative dentistry procedure like:
- Tooth Fillings – A metal or composite filling is often the best and most conservative method of treating a painful cavity. If your cavity is too large for a filling, we may recommend a dental crown to fix the damage.
- Dental Crowns – It’s important to mend cracked or broken teeth ASAP to prevent bacteria from getting inside your tooth where it can cause further damage. We can fix those problems with a durable crown.
- Root Canals – Left untreated, an infection inside your tooth can cause you to lose the tooth and even cause the infection to spread elsewhere in your body. Our dentists will remove all traces of infection with a root canal, then seal your tooth with a crown to protect you from further infection. If you do need a tooth extracted, however, we can do so as comfortably as possible.
No matter which treatment you receive, we can calm your nerves with one of our two forms of sedation. For a quick and efficient response to dental emergencies in Atlanta, call 3640 Dental at 770-802-1120.