If you have children, you probably spend more time than you’d like trying to find facilities your whole family will like, from restaurants to movie theaters. Our friendly team offers family dentistry in Atlanta that will appeal to everyone in your bunch, from toddlers to senior citizens. Visiting a single dental practice for all your family’s needs will save you time and money!
At our office, your family’s dental care includes:
- A complete range of services, including cosmetic dentistry, restorative dentistry, and dental implants
- Special touches for our youngest patients, like a treasure chest where they can select prizes after an appointment with one of our dentists
- Location near several local schools, including Pleasantdale Elementary, Evansdale Elementary, Henderson Middle School, and Northwoods Montessori
- Relaxing dental sedation for anxious family members, including a method that even young children can receive
- An in-house membership plan that helps you save money on your family’s routine care and other services
To schedule visits for your family members, call us today at 770-802-1120. Our team has lots of experience working with patients with disabilities. If you have a family member with special needs or one living in a nursing home, let us know when you call for an appointment. We are happy to accommodate you!
If you have family members who are more comfortable communicating in Spanish than in English, no problem! Members of our bilingual team speak both languages.
Find Comprehensive Family Dental Care Services
Our team provides all the services your family needs to keep their smiles in top condition. From repairing teeth to extracting them, our team will:
- Keep Smiles Healthy – Prevent dental problems before they start with dental exams, cleanings, and preventive services such as fluoride and dental sealants.
- Beautify Smiles – Cancel out smile flaws and improve your appearance with dental veneers, teeth whitening, dental bonding, and more.
- Straighten Crooked Smiles – Get a beautifully straight smile without metal braces. Invisalign is more comfortable and convenient than braces, and it works more quickly too.
- Repair Dental Damage – We can make damaged smiles as good as new again with fillings, dental crowns, and root canals.
- Replace Missing Teeth – You have multiple choices to replace missing teeth, including conventional dentures, conventional bridges, and dental implants. Our dentists both place and restore implants, so you won’t need to see an oral surgeon for any part of your procedure.
If there is any possibility of discomfort, we’ll numb your mouth with local anesthesia. If you’d like, you can also receive dental sedation. We offer both inhaled sedation (laughing gas) and an oral sedative in the form of a prescription pill.
Your Family Will Enjoy Both Convenience & Comfort
We want your family’s care to be as convenient and comfortable as possible. Unlike many dental practices, we offer Friday appointments. While you’re with us, you can enjoy comforts like:
- Neck Pillows
- Warm Blankets
- A Refreshment Bar
- Soothing Music