Healthy smiles are happy smiles, and the best way to keep your family’s smiles healthy is with general dentistry in Atlanta. Our dentists will help keep your teeth free from cavities, gum disease, and more with:
- Dental Exams – We use leading-edge technology like an intraoral camera and digital X-rays to discover dental problems in their earliest stages. That way, we can treat them as easily and inexpensively as possible. We include an oral cancer screening with every exam.
- Dental Cleanings – During a professional cleaning, we’ll remove all the harmful bacteria that you may have missed with your toothbrush at home. Your teeth will look and feel fresh! We use a gentle touch for cleanings with all patients, including those with disabilities and elderly patients living in nursing homes.
- Preventive Services – For added protection, we may suggest applications of fluoride or dental sealants. Fluoride strengthens your teeth so they are more resistant to decay. Sealants keep bacteria out of the tiny grooves on the top of your teeth, where it can cause cavities.
- Mouthguards – Our dentists can fit you for custom-made mouthguards to protect your teeth from the damaging effects of grinding or from athletic injuries. Made from impressions of your teeth, they will fit perfectly and be comfortable to wear.
To make an appointment for an exam or other general dental services, call us today at 770-802-1120. If you’d like, schedule an introductory “happy visit” and bring your child with you to your exam for a positive introduction to the dentist. Just let us know when you’re scheduling your visit!
If you don’t have insurance or just want to avoid the hassles, ask about our in-house membership plan. You will save at least 10 percent on general dental care like exams and cleanings and receive a free set of X-rays each year.
Solve Nagging Problems With General Dental Care
Our general dental care can relieve uncomfortable conditions like dry mouth, bad breath, and gum disease. You can receive:
- Dry Mouth Treatment – In many cases, medications can cause or further aggravate uncomfortable dry mouth. We’ll work with you and your physician to identify any problematic medications. We can also prescribe a soothing 3M Xerostomia Relief Spray to alleviate dry mouth and related symptoms like mouth sores.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We can eliminate gum disease with a two-part, deep cleaning treatment called scaling and root planing.