Avoiding the dentist may seem like the easiest way to avoid your dental fear. But it’s a strategy that’s almost sure to backfire. If you skip routine exams and cleanings, you’re almost sure to develop issues like cavities or gum disease. Those issues can turn into problems that will require more complicated treatment. There’s no need to fear seeing our gentle dentists in Atlanta!
They will ensure your comfort by:
- Explaining every aspect of your treatment so you know what to expect
- Recommending the most conservative treatments possible to solve your dental problems
- Numbing your mouth with local anesthesia if there is any possibility of discomfort
- Offering you dental sedation if you need it
To visit a practice where you can really relax, call 3640 Dental at 770-802-1120. Enjoy a soothing view and calming music while you’re in our chair!
Patient-Friendly Technology & Sedation Keep You Comfortable
Our technology doesn’t just help our dentists do their jobs; it keeps you comfortable while they work. For example, digital X-rays provide clear digital images of your mouth faster than traditional X-rays, and we won’t need to put bulky film in your mouth. We also use an intraoral camera, a small handheld camera that helps our dentists see into every corner of your mouth during exams, with less poking and prodding.
While we use local anesthesia for any procedure where it’s possible you’ll feel discomfort, you can also receive one of our two forms of sedation:
- Laughing Gas – You feel relaxed within minutes after inhaling this light sedative through a small mask worn over your nose. Because you won’t feel groggy after receiving it, you’ll be able to drive yourself home.
- Oral Sedation – A prescription pill offers a deeper level of relaxation. You will take it prior to your appointment so you’ll arrive already feeling relaxed. You’ll need a ride home since the effects will take a few hours to wear off.
To visit our gentle dentists in Atlanta, call us today at 770-802-1120.