If you’ve lost teeth, you may think you’ve also lost the ability to enjoy some of your favorite foods, like juicy steaks or crunchy apples. Our dentists can use implant dentistry in Atlanta to give you a bite strong enough to eat whatever you’d like.
- Replace a single tooth, multiple teeth, or even all your teeth
- Keep you from losing bone density in your jaw
- Allow you to chew all kinds of food
- Keep your replacement teeth in place without adhesive
If you’re interested in implants, call us today at 770-802-1120. Our dentists both place and restore implants, so you can receive your entire dental implant treatment in our office.
Repair Your Smile With Restorative Care
You may need to repair teeth, not replace them. If so, we offer these restorative dentistry procedures:
- Tooth Fillings – Our dentists mend cavities with these reliable restorations. We can use either tooth-colored composite or metal for your filling depending on how large the decay is and where it’s at.
- Dental Crowns – Crowns are available in several materials, including porcelain fused to metal, gold, or zirconia.
- Root Canals – If your tooth is infected, we’ll remove the infection with a root canal treatment. This relieves your pain and saves your tooth.
While dental implants will give you teeth replacements that feel and function the most like your natural teeth, we realize implants may not be for everyone. You have other tooth replacement options too:
- Dental Bridges – A bridge fills the gap left by a single tooth or by several teeth in a row. Unlike a partial denture, a bridge never needs to be removed for cleaning.
- Dentures – You can choose conventional full dentures to replace all your teeth or partials to replace multiple teeth.
For implant dentistry in Atlanta or another dental restoration, call us at 770-802-1120.