When it comes to your smile, a surprising number of things can go wrong. Luckily, the 3640 Dental team can repair damaged smiles with restorative dentistry in Atlanta. Whether your teeth are broken, decayed, or even missing, we can restore your smile’s appearance and function.
Our restorative dental care will:
- Allow you to chew all kinds of food, even steak and crunchy apples
- Help you look younger and more vibrant
- Improve your oral health and your overall health too
- Strengthen your teeth to help protect them from further damage
The first step in repairing your smile is a consultation with one of our dentists. Call 770-802-1120 to schedule one.
Our Restorative Dentists Will Give Your Smile a New Lease on Life
Whether you have cavities or broken teeth, our dentists can fix your smile with one of these restorative dentistry procedures:
- Tooth Fillings – Depending on your personal preference and other factors including where decay is located, our dentists can repair a cavity with a tooth-colored composite filling or a metal one.
- Dental Crowns – A crown can fix almost any kind of dental damage, including a broken tooth. You can choose from several materials, including zirconia, porcelain fused to metal, or gold.
- Root Canals – If decay gets inside your tooth, it can cause a painful infection that ultimately results in tooth loss. Our dentists will remove the infection and save the tooth with a root canal procedure.
We use effective local anesthesia to numb your mouth. However, if you’re concerned about discomfort with any procedure, you can also choose one of our sedation options.
We Offer Multiple Teeth Replacement Options
We offer multiple tooth replacement options, one of which will be right for you:
- Dental Implants – Since they can be restored with a crown, a bridge, or dentures, implants can replace any number of teeth.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge replaces a single tooth or several teeth. To avoid drilling into your adjacent teeth, we can attach a bridge to dental implants.
- Dentures – Your options for dentures include conventional full dentures, partials, or dental implant dentures.