The team at 3640 Dental is excited to once again be an open dentist office in Atlanta. We can’t wait to see you and your smile in our office very soon.
We are so very excited to announce that we are once again open and able to provide dental services for you, our valuable patients. 3640 Dental will reopen on Monday, May 4, 2020. While things are certainly not “business as usual,” we wanted to let you know we are here for you in our clean, comfortable, and safe environment. Our standards are well “above and beyond” what the American Dental Association and Centers for Disease Control recommend. We love what we do and the people we do it for. We are always here for you.
Here are a few things we have done to ensure safety for everyone who comes into our office:
- All protocols, methods and materials have been reviewed to ensure that we can provide state-of-the-art sterilization, disinfection systems, and office procedures. Every solution, piece of equipment and instrument was examined to ensure safety for our patients. Safety is our #1 priority.
- The reception area has been cleared of magazines and our new chairs maintain the highest level of cleanliness.
- We ask that you wear a mask when entering the practice and any additional people who are with you should wait in your car for the duration of your appointment, unless needed for assistance. They too will need to wear a mask.
- We will be limiting our operations: only one patient will be in the office at a time. Limited team members and one patient at a time allows for social distancing, as well as complete disinfection of the offices between procedures.
- Our patients are scheduled in such a manner to meet and exceed the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and CDC Guidelines for Disinfection and Sterilization to disinfect every surface that is touched for your maximum protection.
- Patients will be screened via phone, as to keep those high-risk patients and/or those with flu-like symptoms safely at home.
- We will be measuring the temperature of all patients and team members before coming into office.
- Upon entering 3640 Dental, you will be asked to sanitize your hands. Additionally, we are requesting you sanitize your hands before re-entering the clinical areas.
- At the beginning of every appointment, you will be asked to pre-rinse with a mouth rinse that has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties.
- We’re using CaviCide™ throughout our office after each patient. It is the most powerful sanitizing agent available for eliminating germs, bacteria, and viruses. CaviCide™ has FDA approval and is the number one surface disinfectant in the dental industry. It is trusted by leading infection control experts and is strong enough to kill E. Coli, MRSA, Staph, Listeria, Human Coronavirus, TB, Hepatitis B Virus, Hepatitis C Virus, HIV, viruses (hydrophilic and lipophilic), bacteria (including MRSA and VRE), and fungi.
- We are asking patients to bring their own pen to minimize risk.
This high level of service is just one of the many ways that we are supporting our community, and it is included in the excellent work that we do…we go through a comprehensive disinfection after every patient is cared for.
Dr. Paez, Dr. Grayson and all the team members here at 3640 Dental will continue to go above and beyond for our patients…it is second nature. For this and many other reasons, many of our patients have trusted their care with us for many years. We very much look forward to seeing you, your family, and your friends very soon now that our dental office is open.
Dr. Lida Paez