You’ve probably heard the old expression about never getting a second chance to make a first impression. Well, it’s true! A sincere smile opens many doors, both personally and professionally. Let our team transform your smile with cosmetic dentistry in Atlanta so you can make a positive lasting impression.
Our cosmetic dental treatments will:
- Make you more comfortable whether you’re meeting new people or greeting old friends
- Give you the confidence to speak up in business settings
- Boost your self-esteem
- Take years off your appearance
To schedule a consultation with one of our cosmetic dentists, call 770-802-1120 today. Our dentists can even help you plan a complete smile makeover.
Choose From Several Options to Correct Smile Flaws
If you have imperfections like chips, stains, gaps, or misshapen teeth, you’d probably like to hide them. At 3640 Dental you have several options:
- Dental Veneers – These thin, custom-made dental restorations can modify the shape, size, and color of teeth. Our dentists will remove a small amount of enamel from the front surfaces of your teeth before applying veneers.
- Tooth Bonding – This affordable treatment can be used as an alternative to veneers. Our dentists will use composite resin (the same material that’s used for dental fillings) to cover flaws. The results won’t last as long as veneers, however.
- Dental Crowns – While a crown is a restorative treatment that can repair a damaged tooth, it can also be used to completely cover a tooth and all of its flaws. A crown will strengthen your tooth too.
Refresh Your Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
Concealing imperfections isn’t the only way to improve your smile’s appearance. You may also be interested in:
- Teeth Whitening – We offer whitening treatments in our office and professional products you can use at home.
- Teeth Contouring – Our dentists can smooth out uneven edges or make other small changes to the shape of teeth to give you a uniform smile.
- Crown Lengthening – We can remove gum tissue to expose more of the white surface of your teeth. This makes too-short teeth appear longer and can also make it easier to receive restorations like veneers or crowns.
- Invisalign – You don’t need bulky metal hardware to straighten teeth. Invisalign realigns your smile using discreet plastic aligners.