Almost everyone feels nervous or fearful at the dentist at least occasionally. For some people, it’s a regular occurrence. But with our caring staff and sedation options in Atlanta, you don’t need to feel nervous ever again.
In addition to dental sedation, you’ll enjoy peace of mind with:
- A team who can provide nearly any dental service, from exams to dental implants, so you can receive your care from people you know and trust
- Complete explanations of possible treatments so you understand all your options
- Technology like an intraoral camera and digital X-rays for finding problems when they are small and simple to treat
- Local anesthesia to numb your mouth prior to treatment
- Large windows with a soothing view
- Comforts like pillows, blankets, pleasant music, and a refreshment bar
To make an appointment for stress-free treatment, call 770-802-1120.
Choose From Two Kinds of Sedation
To ensure you’ll be able to remain relaxed throughout any procedure, we offer two kinds of sedation:
- Inhaled Sedation – This form of light sedation, also called laughing gas, works well for mild and moderate anxiety. It takes effect very quickly when it’s inhaled through a small mask. Its fast-acting nature makes it a good choice for dental emergencies. It also wears off quickly and won’t leave you groggy. You can even drive yourself home after your appointment.
- Oral Sedative – We can prescribe a safe pill for you to take prior to your procedure. It will relax you more deeply than laughing gas, so it works well for more serious anxiety or to help you remain still for lengthy treatment. Because you’ll feel groggy for a few hours, you’ll need to arrange transportation home.
Dental Sedation Isn’t Just for Nerves
While we use sedation to ease dental anxiety, it serves other useful purposes, including:
- Relieving a sensitive gag reflex to make it easier to receive treatment
- Making it easier for you to remain relaxed throughout a long procedure, or to receive multiple procedures during a single appointment
- Giving you peace of mind if you’ve had past difficulties in getting numb with anesthesia
Call 770-802-1120 for relaxed treatment with sedation options in Atlanta.